2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn to cook Puglia’s signature style of pasta, “orecchiette” (little ears), in one of the region’s distinctive buildings, a “masseria”, or fortified farmhouse. Working in a group of maximum 15 people, discover the secrets of Mediterranean cuisine from your host, then feast on the dish you’ve prepared. Transfers can be arranged for an additional charge.
- Hand-make your own Apulian pasta, “orrechiette” (little ears)
- Experience life in a typical “masseria”, or fortified farmhouse
- Enjoy personal attention from your host/chef in a group of maximum 15
- Feast on a plate of pasta with a classic Apulian sauce
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
70015 Noci, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY In Puglia con Blanco
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Apulian Cooking Lesson
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeAlberobello & LocorotondoCooking Classes - PugliaCooking Classes - BariCooking Classes - MateraCategory