4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make easy work of Antalya’s steep cobblestone lanes and labyrinth bazaars by whizzing around the sights on an easy-to-ride electric bike. This small-group bike tour is limited to 10 people and is ideal for first-time visitors or those wanting to venture off-the-beaten-track. Pedal your way around the Old Town of Kaleiçi, past landmarks like Hadrian’s Gate and the Fluted Minaret, and cruise through the scenic Atatürk Park. Enjoy views of the Lower Düden Waterfalls and Konyaaltı Beach, then stop for a snack overlooking the lively marina.
- Electric bike tour of Antalya with a professional guide
- Hop aboard an easy-to-ride electric bike to see top Antalya attractions
- See the Lower Düden Waterfalls, Hadrian’s Gate, and Fluted Minaret
- Cycle through Antalya Old Town (Kaleiçi) past wall-stoned, wooden houses, bazaars, and Turkish bathhouses
- Ride along lush clifftop gardens, parks, and beaches and admire spectacular sea views
- Stop for a delicious snack and tea at the pretty yacht marina
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people for a more intimate experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (central Antalya hotels only)
Turkish pancake, tea and bottled water
Use of helmet and vest
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Belek and Kemer (additional cost of approx. 10 euro)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Yeşilbahçe, 1446. Sk. 7 A, 07160 Muratpaşa/Antalya, Turkey
Kuzular Sitesi # 7 B
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Babies under 3 are not allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY E-Bike Antalya
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Antalya Electric Bike Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Antalya Electric Bike Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Antalya Electric Bike Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Antalya Electric Bike Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Better than regular cycling, as you can cover more area with less effort." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Antalya Electric Bike Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursAudio GuidesMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAntalyaCity Tours - Turkish RivieraAudio Guides - Turkish RivieraMountain Bike Tours - Turkish RivieraHalf-day Tours - Turkish RivieraCity Tours - AlanyaAudio Guides - AlanyaMountain Bike Tours - AlanyaHalf-day Tours - AlanyaCity Tours - SarigermeAudio Guides - SarigermeMountain Bike Tours - SarigermeHalf-day Tours - SarigermeCategory
Kursunlu Waterfalls (Kursunlu Selalesi) Tours & TicketsAntalya Marina (Kaleici Yat Limani) Tours & TicketsSandland Tours & TicketsHadrian’s Gate Tours & TicketsKöprülü Canyon Tours & TicketsDuden Waterfalls (Duden Selalesi) Tours & TicketsKonyaalti Beach (Konyaalti Plaji) Tours & TicketsTermessos Tours & TicketsClock Tower Tours & Tickets