10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Combine visits to the kingdom of Yapahuwa and the Aukana Buddha Statue with personalized attention on this private tour from Dambulla. Private round-trip transportation makes this multi-stop tour easy and comfortable; you can enjoy the scenery on the journey. Visit Yapahuwa's ancient rock fortress, the ruins of Sasseruwa, and the Aukana Buddha Statue, accompanied by engaging narrative from your guide.
- Private tour for your group only
- Guide dedicated to your party provides engaging narration
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Bottled water to keep hydrated on the journey
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle.
Service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide.
2 x 500 ml Water Bottle Per Person.
Meals where not specified.
Expences of Personal Nature.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Dambulla
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Yapahuwa Ancient Kingdom from Dambulla?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Yapahuwa Ancient Kingdom from Dambulla?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Yapahuwa Ancient Kingdom from Dambulla?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Yapahuwa Ancient Kingdom from Dambulla?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Yapahuwa Ancient Kingdom from Dambulla
2 hours 30 minutes
15 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAnuradhapuraBus Tours - SigiriyaHistorical Tours - SigiriyaFull-day Tours - SigiriyaBus Tours - KandyHistorical Tours - KandyFull-day Tours - KandyBus Tours - NegomboHistorical Tours - NegomboFull-day Tours - NegomboCategory