- Visit three important archaeological sites: Epidaurus, Olympia, and Delphi
- See the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Olympia archaeological site
- Overnight accommodation in centrally located, 4-star hotels
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
Departure & Return
The Chat Tours office is located in the lobby of Hotel Amalia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to COVID19 protocols all tourists must have smartphones with headphones and charged batteries to listen their guide in the museums and arch. sites due to the social distancies.
- IMPORTANT: Due to existing Civid 19 protocols please have with your copy of your Vaccination or PCR test
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- Port or private apartment pickup are not available
- Very important: Children , students aged 5 to 18 years old must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaelogical sites or Museums.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Guides allowed only through the mobile App to guide in the archaeological sites and museums
- Your guide will give you your entry tickets to the sites and museums
- No tours on Christmas Day, New Years Day and Orthodox Easter
- French speaking on Monday only.
- Note that overnight on Day 1 may sometimes be in Olympia instead of Nauplia.
- Health check: People with fever (≧ 37 ℃) with issues like cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, or shortness breath cannot participate
- Mask: is mandatory for clients and staff
- Hand cleaning: Visitors are asked to wash their hands regularly and use the hand sanitizers that are in place.
- Social distancing: Maintain distance of 1.5 meters
- Any common use surfaces that customers and staff share need to be cleaned several times a day (e.g. door handle etc)
- Most travelers can participate
- Cleaning of the venues by the operators is increased. Hand sanitizers are placed in strategic locations
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY CHAT Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Classical Greece Tour: Epidaurus, Mycenae, Nafplion, Olympia, Delphi.
- "Worth getting a little bit fitter especially for Delphi as there is quite a climb to the theatre and gymnasium." See review
- "All in all, the tour is enjoyable and informative but with a time constraint, should be at least 4 days." See review
- "The time at Olympia was a little too short, taking into account it was 35 degrees and you have to slow down in the heat." See review