- Explore Athens the fun and eco-friendly way on an electric Segway tour
- Learn about the city’s ancient history and contemporary culture from a guide
- Roll through squares and narrow alleyways that vehicles can't access
- Group size limited to six for easy movement and personalized attention
- Mounted Segway camera captures your adventure on video
Departure & Return
The meeting point is our guests’ lounge at 5 Porinou Street, 117 42, Athens, 20 metres from Acropolis metro station on Makrigianni street (entrance-exit of the station: Makrigianni Str).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY SegYourWay Athens
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms