Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the Acropolis of Athens, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Marvel at ancient ruins and take in excellent city views
- Explore the Acropolis at your own pace, without the rush of a tour group
- Skip-the-line entry saves you hours of waiting time
Departure & Return
Acropolis admission ticket must be collected at 26 Athanasiou Diakou street 11743, which is located just 280m from the second Acropolis entrance opposite Acropolis museum, from 07:00 to 16:00 Monday to Saturday and from 07:00 to 14:30 on Sundays.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- An email will be sent to your email address 24 hours prior with your e-ticket attached along with the instructions how to download your free audio tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience