1 to 10 hours (Approx.)
The Acropolis of Athens, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the city's most iconic attraction, with its ancient Parthenon and beautiful views of the city. Because of the ancient monument’s popularity, lines to get in can get long. With this skip-the-line ticket, avoid the hassle of standing in line and head straight in.
- Visit the Acropolis of Athens, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Marvel at ancient ruins and take in excellent city views
- Explore the Acropolis at your own pace, without the rush of a tour group
- Skip-the-line entry saves you hours of waiting time
Saved to wishlist!
Acropolis admission ticket
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
9/16/2021 - 9/30/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
10/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
11/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that for security reasons the 'baggage/stroller check-in' service won't accept large luggage.
- The Acropolis' opening hours are: April till 15 September daily between 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (the last admission is at 7:30 PM), 16 till 30 September daily between 08:00 AM - 7 PM (the last admission is at 6:30 PM), October between 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (the last admission is at 5:30 PM), November to March 8:00AM - 5PM (the last admission is at 4.30PM)
- For infants aged 0-5 years old and for EU citizens aged less than 25 years old you must go to Acropolis ticket booth directly to receive a free ticket. For Non-EU citizens aged less than 25 years old between April to October you must go again to Acropolis ticket booth directly to receive a reduced ticket. Please note that for free/reduced tickets, passport or ID is required.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You will receive your e-ticket in your e-mail 24 hours before your travel date. Having your e-ticket on your phone, you go straight to the Acropolis entrance and validate it to the machines before entering the archaeological site.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Acropolis of Athens Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Acropolis of Athens Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Acropolis of Athens Admission Ticket
1 to 10 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingAthensSkip-the-Line Tours - OlympiaAttractions & Museums - OlympiaSkip-the-Line Tours - SantoriniAttractions & Museums - SantoriniSkip-the-Line Tours - IzmirAttractions & Museums - IzmirCategory
Panathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Omonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)University of AthensAcademy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)Athens War Museum (Polemiko Mouseio)Attica Zoological ParkNational Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)Theatre of DionysusNational Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)Ghika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)GaziAthens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Monastiraki Temple of HephaestusParliament Building (Vouli)Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)Philopappos Hill (Filopappou)National History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)Mt. Parnassus (Parnassos)Hellenic Motor Museum