1 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Pre-booking skip-the-line tickets to the Acropolis Museum in Athens is a time-saving strategy to take care of planning in advance. With the option to use a mobile or paper ticket, you’ll walk right past long lines for purchasing admission onsite; that ensures even more time to explore thousands of ancient artifacts in the Acropolis Museum.
- Admission to the Acropolis Museum in Athens
- Choose between convenient mobile or paper ticket options
- Avoid long lines that form at the museums ticket windows
- Flexible tickets mean you can arrive at any time during museum hours
Saved to wishlist!
The Museum provides free wifi internet access.
Skip the line ticket
The Museum does not organize guided tours.
Departure & Return
Departure PointAcropolis Museum, Dionysiou Areopagitou 15, Athens 117 42 Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Upon arrival at the Museum, visitors go through an x-ray baggage control system. To avoid delays, visitors are asked to avoid carrying large bags and luggage into the Museum.
- The cloakroom is located on the ground floor of the Museum, where all backpacks and packages must be deposited. To avoid lengthy delays in queues, such items should not be brought into the Museum. The Museum holds no responsibility for valuables or fragile items deposited in the cloakroom.
- Pets are not allowed inside the Museum. Guide and assistance dogs accompanying individuals with disabilities are welcome.
- Most travelers can participate
- The use of mobile phones is only permitted in the Museum lobby, restaurant and cafe areas.
- Photography & filming is permitted in all Museum exhibition areas, except for the Archaic Acropolis Gallery. No use of flash or any portable equipment such as tripod and lighting kit is allowed inside the Museum.
- All public areas of the Museum are wheelchair accessible. Wheelchairs are available free of charge at the Museum entrance.
- Young persons under 18 years of age, from EU countries, with current identification card are entitled to free admission. Young persons under 18 years of age, from non-EU countries, with current identification card to confirm age pay the full rate from the age of 6. Below 6 are entitled to reduced rate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Let's Book Travel
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The New Acropolis Museum Ticket-Skip the line?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during The New Acropolis Museum Ticket-Skip the line?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
The New Acropolis Museum Ticket-Skip the line
1 to 11 hours
3 hours 10 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingAthensSkip-the-Line Tours - OlympiaAttractions & Museums - OlympiaMuseum Tickets & Passes - OlympiaSkip-the-Line Tours - SantoriniAttractions & Museums - SantoriniMuseum Tickets & Passes - SantoriniSkip-the-Line Tours - IzmirAttractions & Museums - IzmirMuseum Tickets & Passes - IzmirCategory
Olympic Stadium (OAKA) Tours & TicketsHellenic Motor Museum Tours & TicketsCape Sounion Tours & TicketsMikrolimano Tours & TicketsNational Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos) Tours & TicketsPanathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Cycladic Art Tours & TicketsVouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis) Tours & TicketsChoragic Monument of Lysicrates Tours & TicketsOmonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias) Tours & TicketsAcropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos) Tours & TicketsOdeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou) Tours & TicketsPiraeus Cruise Port Tours & TicketsFrissiras Museum Tours & TicketsTheatre of Dionysus Tours & TicketsMetropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli) Tours & TicketsPhilopappos Hill (Filopappou) Tours & TicketsAttica Zoological Park Tours & TicketsAthens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio) Tours & TicketsBenaki Museum Tours & Tickets