- Learn about the history and significance of the Agora of Athens
- Hear how philosophers and orators like Plato and Demosthenes spoke here
- Feel the temples, colonnades, and concert hall come to life
- Enjoy the highlights of the Museum of the Ancient Agora
Departure & Return
Start Time: Jun 15 to Sep 14 at 1 pm - Sep 15 to Dec 31 and from Jan 1 to June 14 at 2 pm Meeting Point: In front of the main entrance of the Ancient Agora on Adrianou street. Your guide will be holding an orange color Athens Walking Tours sign
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Comfortable walking shoes, sun-screen and a hat are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- The Covid19 Measures set by the Greek Government frequently change. Thus, it is advisable to check local restrictions applicable to indoor and outdoor activities.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Athens Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms