10 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Greek islands are made for hopping, but visiting multiple islands in one day by ferry can be stressful. With this boat tour, set off from Piraeus on board an elegant wooden boat to explore the coastlines of Aegina and Agistri in one day. Land on both islands for free time to sightsee, dive into the crystalline waters of Aponisos and other pristine beaches, and enjoy a traditional Greek lunch at sea.
- Skip the hassle of the ferry and explore Aegina and Agistri via private boat
- Stroll through the town of Megalochori and take in Agistri’s top beaches
- Time to admire the Greek temple of Aphaia and other ancient sites on Aegina
- Drinks, snacks and lunch on board, plus gear for snorkeling from the boat
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Use of Snorkeling equipment
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.The included transfer option is offered for centrally located hotels/Properties. If your location of pickup is outside of Athens or Piraeus center we can still pick you up but there might be an extra fee depending on how far outside the service area you are located. The transfer service area is a radius of 15km around Marina Zeas.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
WMJ2+QF , WMJ2+QF8 Pireas, Greece
Marina Zeas Gate A.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Athens cruise
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Athens Day Cruise - 3 Islands - Saronic Gulf - With Lunch ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Athens Day Cruise - 3 Islands - Saronic Gulf - With Lunch ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms