4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Sample the cuisine of Athens with this evening food tour. You'll meet your guide at Syntagma Square and head out to a local deli to sample cheeses, meats and other delicacies. You'll also get to sample raki, a traditional Greek spirit, along with all sorts of local wine.
- Sample a variety of traditional Greek food items
- Wine tastings with five types of wine are included
- Parting gifts are offered to all guests
- A local guide will lead the way
Saved to wishlist!
Visit to 3 local eateries and an excellent wine bar
Wine tasting of 5 different Greek varieties
Services of an excellent foodie guide
All Greek specialties and tastings - more than enough for dinner
Goodbye gift as a memento of your experience
We CAN provide food substitutions for vegetarians
All taxes and VAT
Any additional orders or purchases
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Greeking.me
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Food Tour and Wine Tasting in Athens by Night ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Food Tour and Wine Tasting in Athens by Night ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Food Tour and Wine Tasting in Athens by Night
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursNight ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAthensFood Tours - OlympiaNight Tours - OlympiaWine Tastings - OlympiaWalking Tours - OlympiaHalf-day Tours - OlympiaFood Tours - SantoriniNight Tours - SantoriniWine Tastings - SantoriniWalking Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniFood Tours - IzmirNight Tours - IzmirWine Tastings - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Omonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)Hellenic Motor MuseumGaziPropylaeaAttica Zoological ParkPiraeus Cruise PortMuseum of Cycladic ArtUniversity of AthensAdrianou StreetKotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry MuseumMikrolimanoMt. Parnassus (Parnassos)Athens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Vouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)Athens Designer OutletByzantine & Christian MuseumAllou! Fun ParkOdeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)Temple of Hephaestus