- Morning bike tour of the 'Athens Riviera'
- Escape the bustle of the city center for the fresh breezes of the waterfront
- Explore a side of the city that most visitors never see
- See remnants of the 2004 Olympic Games
- Enjoy leisure time to explore and dine at the Flisvos Marina
- Cover much more distance than walking while pedaling along flat, bike-friendly paths
- Bike and helmet rental included
Departure & Return
Athens by bike Shop: We are located 60m away from the metro station "Acropolis". Use the “Athanasiou Diakou str.” exit and continue ahead on Athanasiou Diakou street for 60m. You will find our shop on your right hand. Please note that you need to add the postal code 11742 if you use google maps.
What To Expect
First, cycle around the base of the Acropolis and enjoy unique views of the Parthenon. Then, pass through the Thission neighborhood.
Continue along a flat, bike-friendly route through the city’s quieter neighborhoods on route to the coast.
Feel the fresh Aegean breeze and absorb the relaxed atmosphere as you take in great views of the Saronic Gulf. Discover waterside highlights like the visitor’s center for Athens’s new opera house and national library, the tae kwon do complex from the 2004 Olympic Games, the Faliro Marina, and the Averof Ship Museum.
Next, head to the Flisvos Marina to explore as you like. Maybe stay on your bike for further exploration or kick back with refreshment or meal (own expense).
Visit the ancient Keramikos cemetery, which dates back to 3000 BC, as you cycle toward the city. At your original departure point in the early afternoon, your tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Instant confirmation
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The tour leaders are not licensed tour guides explaining the meaning, destination and history of ancient and modern Greece.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note, participants riding electric bikes may join your tour group.
- Post Covid 19 policy on our tours: 1. We keep a record for every tour with the participants per group (names + emails + phone numbers) to inform them about Covid-19 incident at their group. 2. We have reduced the number of participants that can participate on our tour from 12 to 10. 3. We have a maximum of 6 persons that can be at the same time at our shop during check in. 4. We clean our bikes with soap ( saddle, grips, wheel) after every use. 5. We clean our helmets with sanitizer after every use. 6. We provide hand sanitiser during the check in procedure and ask customers to use it
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Athens by bike
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If possible, try and make this one of your first tours!" See review