3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the top sights of Athens with ease on an electric bike tour, led by a local guide. Hop on your electric-powered bike, and make light work of Athens’ attractions following a route that’s mostly traffic-free. Ride around the Acropolis rock and ancient agora, delve into historical Plaka, see the Bath House of the Winds, and more. Stop to savor a traditional Greek coffee, and learn about the sights via the crystal-clear headset commentary from your guide. Numbers are limited on this small-group tour for a more personalized experience.
- Great overview and orientation of Athens
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures a personalized experience
- Headsets provided, so you can hear your guide clearly
Saved to wishlist!
Bosch mid-motor electric bikes
Experienced tour leader
Bike helmet (obligatory)
Tour leader's gratuities (optional)
Departure & Return
Lempesi 11 , Lempesi 11, Athina 117 42, GreeceThis activity will end right where it started.
Our shop is 150m from the Acropolis metro station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions - Wear comfortable clothes for mild activity (avoid high heels and sandals)
- On hot summer days use sunscreen and sun glases
- Please arrive 15 mins before departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY SOLEBIKE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Athens Classic eBike Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Athens Classic eBike Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Athens Classic eBike Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Athens Classic eBike Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Athens Classic eBike Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesMountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAthensAudio Guides - OlympiaMountain Bike Tours - OlympiaHistorical Tours - OlympiaHalf-day Tours - OlympiaAudio Guides - SantoriniMountain Bike Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniAudio Guides - IzmirMountain Bike Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Academy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)Ghika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Dora Stratou Greek Dances TheaterVouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)Syntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Athens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Odeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)Hellenic Motor MuseumArch of HadrianKolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)Theatre of DionysusGaziMetropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli)Cape SounionOlympic Stadium (OAKA)National History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)Numismatic Museum of AthensGoulandris Natural History MuseumVouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)Mt. Parnassus (Parnassos)