- Convenient departure point is easy to reach by metro
- Use included bike and helmet for a fun, safe ride
- Option to try Greek-style coffee during a short break
- Private guide ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Athens by bike Shop: We are located 60m away from the metro station "Acropolis". Use the “Athanasiou Diakou str.” exit and continue ahead on Athanasiou Diakou street for 60m. You will find our shop on your right hand. Please note that you need to add the postal code 11742 if you use google maps.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Post Covid 19 policy on our tours: - We keep a record for every tour with the participants per group (names + emails) to inform them about a Covid-19 incident at their group. -We clean our bikes with soap ( saddle, grips, wheel) after every use. - We clean the helmets with sanitizer after every use. -We provide hand sanitizer during the check in procedure and ask customers to use it
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Athens by bike
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands