1 hour 20 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Maximize your time in port with a hop-on hop-off bus tour of Athens and Piraeus. Your self-guided shore excursion offers the best of both worlds, with the flexibility to visit the sights at your own pace and the on-board commentary ensuring you don’t miss anything. Jump off along the way to explore ancient sites like the Acropolis, Parthenon and the Temple of Zeus; stroll the pretty streets of Plaka; or visit popular attractions like the National Archeological Museum, Syntagma Square and the National Gardens.
- Athens shore excursion: hop-on hop-off bus tour of Athens and Piraeus
- Hop on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus
- Onboard commentary ensures you don’t miss anything
- Set your own itinerary and explore Athens at your own pace while in port!
Saved to wishlist!
24 hour or 3 day hop-on hop-off bus pass depending on ticket selected
Access to up to 3 bus routes depending on ticket selected
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- For cruise passengers arriving at the Cruise Terminal, bus stops 4, 5 & 6 on the Piraeus route will be the nearest stops at which to join the tour (if ticket including Piraeus route is selected).
- Athens & Piraeus routes operate all year round, excluding 17th November, 25th December and 1st January.
- Beach Riviera route operates April - October only.
- Piraeus route runs from 9:30am - 7:15pm, every 30 minutes. Duration - 80 minutes for full loop.
- Athens route runs from 8:30am - 9:00pm, every 15 minutes. Duration - 90 minutes for full loop.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Paper & mobile vouchers accepted for this tour.
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - Europe
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Athens Shore Excursion: Athens and Piraeus Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Athens Shore Excursion: Athens and Piraeus Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Athens Shore Excursion: Athens and Piraeus Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
80 to 90 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHop on Hop OffBus ToursAudio GuidesPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAthensShore Excursions - OlympiaHop on Hop Off - OlympiaBus Tours - OlympiaAudio Guides - OlympiaPorts of Call Tours - OlympiaShore Excursions - SantoriniHop on Hop Off - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniAudio Guides - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniShore Excursions - IzmirHop on Hop Off - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirAudio Guides - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirCategory
AnafiotikaNational History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)University of AthensAdrianou StreetChurch of Panagia KapnikareaNumismatic Museum of AthensEugenides Foundation PlanetariumSyntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)PropylaeaKolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)Onassis Cultural CentreAttica Zoological ParkPlakaOmonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)Piraeus Cruise PortChoragic Monument of LysicratesNational Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)Vouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)GaziFloating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios Averof