3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Hike up Mount Lycabettus on this Athens tour that gives you the chance to admire panoramic views of the city. With a guide, you'll climb to the summit while learning about the mountain's mythology, and then enjoy the chance to explore some of Athens' traditional neighborhoods.
- Walking tour of Mount Lycabettus and the surrounding area in Athens
- When you reach the summit, enjoy views of city and see the amphitheater
- Listen to the stories about the mountain as you climb
- Small-group tour limited to 10 provides more personalized service
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Athens 106 76, Greece
Monastiraki, Athina, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair users
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Urban Athens Collective
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Lycabettus Walking Tour in Athens?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Lycabettus Walking Tour in Athens?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Lycabettus Walking Tour in Athens?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Lycabettus Walking Tour in Athens?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Lycabettus Walking Tour in Athens
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pub ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensPub Tours - OlympiaCity Tours - OlympiaWalking Tours - OlympiaHalf-day Tours - OlympiaPub Tours - SantoriniCity Tours - SantoriniWalking Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniPub Tours - IzmirCity Tours - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)Eugenides Foundation PlanetariumArch of HadrianOdeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)Benaki MuseumKotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)Panathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Temple of HephaestusMikrolimanoTomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)Athens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Metropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli)Kolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)ErechtheionNumismatic Museum of AthensHellenic Motor MuseumByzantine & Christian MuseumChoragic Monument of LysicratesAcropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)Omonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)