1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Deepen your appreciation of Greek wine and cheese with this intimate tasting session in central Athens. With an expert on hand to guide you through your tasting, sample a range of gourmet cheeses and local wines and learn how to pair them so that you bring out the best in both. Hear about the origins of this produce and discover how to taste them and identify them like a professional.
- Take a break from sightseeing: tasting room located close to major landmarks
- Enjoy a gourmet snack after lunch: tastings take place in the early afternoon
- Tasting room a short distance from a number of Athens public transport stops
- No printer needed: simply download your tickets to your mobile phone
Saved to wishlist!
Artisanal Greek cheeses
A rich cheese variety with Greek traditional cheese from around the country together with delicious Kalamata olives and whole wheat rusks.
Departure & Return
Tournavitou 9, Athina 105 53, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Athens Wine Tasting
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cheese and wine lovers?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cheese and wine lovers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cheese and wine lovers?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cheese and wine lovers?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cheese and wine lovers
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeAthensFood Tours - OlympiaCooking Classes - OlympiaWine Tastings - OlympiaFood Tours - SantoriniCooking Classes - SantoriniWine Tastings - SantoriniFood Tours - IzmirCooking Classes - IzmirWine Tastings - IzmirCategory
GaziAttica Zoological ParkParliament Building (Vouli)Academy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)National History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)Athens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Temple of HephaestusAllou! Fun ParkAthens Designer OutletChoragic Monument of LysicratesPsiri Piraeus Cruise PortPhilopappos Hill (Filopappou)Acropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)Cape SounionPropylaeaMetropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli)MikrolimanoPanathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Mt. Parnassus (Parnassos)