- Full-day tour of Delphi from Athens
- Explore the Greek countryside
- Visit a UNESCO site with an experienced guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Our office is located 3 min walk from Acropolis metro station, beside Royal Olympic hotel. We offer free pick up service from selected Athens centrally located hotels. Please call +302109233166 at least 24 hours before your travel date in order to confirm your pick up time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- During the winter season (1 November - 31 March), the visit to Athena Pronaia Sanctuary will not take place due to the limited opening hours of the exhibition areas.
- During summer season and according to the scheduled program, French language is available every Monday and Thursday. Italian language is available every Saturday.
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour may be conducted bilingual in some occasions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Delphi: A Day Tour at the Navel of the World from Athens.
- "Bring water and wear comfortable walking shoes that you don’t mind getting dusty as by the end of the day I had walked approximately 10 kilometers (~6 miles)." See review
- "We also recommend not buying the added lunch option as you eat at the same restaurant regardless, so you have the option to choose what you get." See review