3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fees to museum
Entrance fees to battleship
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel Lobby or nearby appointed location - Extra charges apply for coastline hotels pick up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Dates that the tour does not operate are : National Public Holidays 1 Jan Sun New Year's Day -6 Jan Fri Epiphany -27 Feb Mon Orthodox Ash Monday-25 Mar Sat Independence Day-14 Apr Fri Orthodox Good Friday-16 Apr Sun Orthodox Easter Sunday-17 Apr Mon Orthodox Easter Monday-1 May Mon Labour Day-4 Jun Sun Orthodox Pentecost-5 Jun Mon Orthodox Whit Monday-15 Aug Tue Assumption Day-28 Oct Sat Ochi Day-25 Dec Mon Christmas Day-26 Dec Tue 2nd Day of Christmas
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Athens: Explore the Secrets of Wars?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Athens: Explore the Secrets of Wars?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Athens: Explore the Secrets of Wars?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Athens: Explore the Secrets of Wars
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingAthensBus Tours - OlympiaCity Tours - OlympiaWalking Tours - OlympiaHistorical Tours - OlympiaHalf-day Tours - OlympiaBus Tours - SantoriniCity Tours - SantoriniWalking Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniBus Tours - IzmirCity Tours - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Metropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli)Onassis Cultural CentreDora Stratou Greek Dances TheaterChurch of Panagia KapnikareaBenaki MuseumMegalo KavouriChoragic Monument of LysicratesVouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)Parliament Building (Vouli)Syntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Allou! Fun ParkMuseum of Cycladic ArtPiraeus Cruise PortTomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)Attica Zoological ParkHellenic Motor MuseumAcademy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)Monastiraki Arch of HadrianPanathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio)