- Combines Athens' top attractions with local favorites
- Tick off the iconic Acropolis and the Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Visit artisan souvenir shops and sample a Greek sweet
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people
Departure & Return
We ll meet in front of "Coffee Island"
We end our tour at Monastiraki square
What To Expect
Visit iconic attractions including the Acropolis, one of the world’s most instantly recognizable landmarks, and gaze upon the Temple of Olympian Zeus. See, too, the Panathenaic Stadium, the site upon which the first-ever Olympic games occurred, and take a secretive route to the Temple of the Unknown Soldier.
Finally, you’ll take a break from the daytime heat and enjoy a traditional Greek sweet in a café favored by locals. Learn of nearby artisan souvenir shops and then bid your guide farewell at Monastiraki metro station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Urban Athens Collective
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms