- Full-day cruise to Hydra, Poros, and Egina from Athens
- Enjoy free time to explore each island independently
- Join a guided trip to the Temple of Aphaia on Egina island (own expense)
- Relax with a Greek lunch, served on board your ship
- Upgrade to the VIP experience for exclusive lounge access, a welcome drink, a shared transfer from hotel to port and private check-in
Departure & Return
Boat names : Platytera ton ouranon , Anna Maru, Cosmos. You can find the cruiseshops at Marina Floisvos - Trocantero (closed to Army Navy boat "AVEROF")
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Step aboard and cruise to your first destination: the island of Poros. As you take in the views and sea air, hear about the culture and sights on the three islands so you can make the most of your time on each.
Arrive at Poros and enjoy time to explore independently. Visit a waterfront taverna, shop for souvenirs or, if you wish, head for Trinzia, a Russian dockyard dating from the 19th century. Alternatively, visit Poros’ so-called Lemon Forest—an idyllic spot filled with citrus trees, windmills and waterfalls.
Back at sea, enjoy a delicious Greek lunch at one of two sittings in the ship's restaurant—either during your cruise to Hydra or the next leg of your journey between Hydra and Egina.
As you approach Hydra, admire the pretty harbor and get tips from your guide on what to see and do on the island. Head ashore at the colorful capital and enjoy ample time to look around on your own. Amble down the narrow lanes, relax over coffee, or buy souvenirs in the quaint shops.
Afterward, cruise to Egina, also known as Aegina. Here, either join an optional excursion (own expense) to see the well-preserved ancient Temple of Aphaia or delve into the picturesque port town. Stroll along the harborfront, visit an ouzeri or café, or browse the shops.
Return to your boat and sit down to enjoy a Greek folklore show of traditional music and dancing as you sail back to Piraeus. Disembark and finish your trip with a drop-off (if option selected) in Athens.
VIP Cruise Experience: Upgrade to enjoy special amenities and be spoiled in the VIP class lounge. Start with a shared transfer from hotel to port, enjoy a private check-in, and then relax in the VIP lounge. Enjoy a welcome drink and savor a buffet lunch in the VIP dining room. The VIP area is equipped with Wi-Fi, and on the second deck a tax-free luxury goods store awaits. In the summer, be charmed by the sun deck and spacious open space with a comfortable sitting area and bar.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- COVID Protocol Vaccination card or PCR test 72 hours or Rapid test 48 hours
- Need full names and birthday dates for all passenger
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Need passengers Nationality
- Use of mask is obligatory at all areas (closed and open decks)
- Private apartment pickup is not available
- voucher is required in order customers to be embarked
- mobile phone number of the costumer in case of emergency kindly requested
- live music and dances not allowed due to covid protocols
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- OPERATED BY CHAT Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms