- Enjoy a hands-on way to learn with this private Greek cooking class
- Have the special opportunity to cook right in your host’s home
- A private tour makes for the most intimate way to learn
- After your class, enjoy a hearty meal, plus Greek wine and dessert
Departure & Return
Please meet your host Angelina at her home in Paleo Psychiko neighborhood of Athens. Exact address can be found in your ticket upon booking confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private, personalized experience
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff