- Day trip from Athens to Mycenae and Epidaurus
- See ancient Greek remains and the tomb of Agamemnon in Mycenae
- Enjoy a scenic drive along the Saronic Gulf coast
- Visit Epidaurus, birthplace of Apollo's son and an ancient place of healing
- Stop at the town of Nauplia
Departure & Return
Syntagma square, opposite the National Garden
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
After around 1.5 hours, arrive at the ancient hilltop city of Mycenae and enjoy a walking tour of the ruins of this once powerful, fortified settlement. Hear how the city was, in Greek myth, ruled by King Agamemnon, and view highlights such as the Palace, Tomb of Agamemnon and Lion’s Gate.
Afterward, stop in the pretty seaport of Nauplia before continuing to ancient Epidaurus, the mythological birthplace of Asklepios, the Greek god of healing.
Tour the spectacular relics, including the UNESCO-listed Sanctuary of Asklepios, with its crumbled buildings. Then, ogle the breathtaking ancient theatre of Epidaurus. Built in the 4th century BC, the colossal theater is considered one of the world’s most beautiful and still boasts fabulous acoustics.
Your trip ends back at the original departure point in Athens.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to COVID19 protocols all tourists must have smartphones with headphones and charged batteries to listen their guide in the museums and arch. sites due to the social distancies.
- IMPORTANT: Due to existing Civid 19 protocols please have with your copy of your Vaccination or PCR test
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Very important: Children , students aged 5 to 18 years old must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaelogical sites or Museums.
- No tours on Christmas Day, New Years Day and Orthodox Easter
- Guides allowed only through the mobile App to guide in the archaeological sites and museums
- Your guide will give you your entry tickets to the sites and museums
- May be operated by a bilingual guide (English/French)
- Pickup from port , airport or private apartment (air BNB) are not available
- Mask: is mandatory for clients and staff
- Social distancing: Maintain distance of 1.5 meters
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY CHAT Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience