- Get a local’s perspective on Athens as you browse the market with a host
- Receive a souvenir copy of all the recipes after the cooking class ends
- Enjoy complimentary wine and mineral water as you enjoy your lunch
- Keep hygiene and cleanliness in mind with provided gloves and aprons
Departure & Return
You join us at our office on 12 Tziraion str. (180m / 3 minutes walk from "Acropolis" Metro station).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pame Volta
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms