3 hours (Approx.)
Once the largest temple in Greece, the Temple of Olympian Zeus in Athens is one of the city’s must-see sites. Reserve your tickets to visit this once-colossal temple and enjoy skip-the-line entry to help save vacation time in the Greek capital. Admire the 15 still-standing columns of the original 104, imagine the statue of Zeus that once stood here, and inspect the remains of Roman bathhouses that lie around it.
- Skip-the-line admission to the Temple of Olympian Zeus in Athens
- Save valuable vacation time by prebooking and avoid any ticket lines
- Marvel at the 15 vast columns and see the Roman relics scattered nearby
- Wander around the site in the way you wish, at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
Temple of Olympian Zeus entrance ticket
Skip the line access
Hotel pick up & drop off
Food & Drinks
Departure & Return
10/1/2021 - 10/15/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:30 PM|
10/16/2021 - 10/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
11/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- An email will be sent to your email address 24 hours prior with your e-ticket attached. You have to present your e-ticket or your printed tickets and scan the barcode at the entry of the archaeological site. In case of a last minute booking, please note that we will need 3 working hours in minimum in order to process your reservation and send your e-ticket by email to your email address.
- Child free entrance ticket (age 0-5) & half-price/free child entrance ticket (age 6-24) must be purchased from the cashier directly. Please note that for free/reduced tickets, passport or ID is required.
- The Temple of Olympian Zeus arch. site opening hours are: 1st April to 31 August: 08:00 - 20:00, 1st to 15th September: 8:00-19:30, 16th to 30th September: 8:00-19:00, 1st to 15th October: 8:00-18:30, 16th to 31st October: 8:00-18:00, 1st November to 31st March: 8:00-15:30.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Temple of Olympian Zeus Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Temple of Olympian Zeus Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Temple of Olympian Zeus Entrance Ticket
3 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingAthensSkip-the-Line Tours - OlympiaAttractions & Museums - OlympiaSkip-the-Line Tours - SantoriniAttractions & Museums - SantoriniSkip-the-Line Tours - IzmirAttractions & Museums - IzmirCategory
MikrolimanoMetropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli)Psiri Syntagma StationDora Stratou Greek Dances TheaterKotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)PlakaMonastiraki Vouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)Panathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Acropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)National History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)University of AthensAttica Zoological ParkAllou! Fun ParkOmonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)Philopappos Hill (Filopappou)Kolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)National Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)Mt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)