- Evening Athens drinks-and-meze tour with a friendly local guide
- See top Athens attractions such as the Acropolis illuminated against the night sky
- Explore cool nightlife districts and absorb the party atmosphere with the locals
- Visit three themed garden or rooftop bars and sample a local spirit and meze in each
- Hear celebrity tales and ghost stories about the city from an in-the-know guide
- Keep the night going at a bouzouki bar to enjoy lively Greek folk music
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people for a more personalized atmosphere
Departure & Return
Syntagma Square (at the exit of Syntagma metro station), in the middle of the square, at the fountain Find the exact meeting point with what3words: ///seaside.debating.drive
Monastiraki metro station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress in smart casual clothing
- Please remember to bring a valid government-issued ID with you
- Small group or private tour of a maximum of 12 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour: On this tour you will visit 100% locally owned stores that serve traditional Greek dishes, which helps to presreve local culinary traditions.
- All of the food you sample during your tour is sourced from the Greek countryside.
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at the website
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Late at night always make sure a solo female traveler can get accompanied down dark streets." See review
- "It was a long your, late at night, but it was a good way to try local food and drinks, while accompanied by a guide." See review
- "It's a great tour to do at the beginning of your visit so if you're planning to stay a while you can see what venues might be worth another look." See review