1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Taste Greek wine in a setting beneath the UNESCO-listed Acropolis of Athens. In a small group that’s limited to just ten people, get the lowdown on the Greek wine regions and grapes, and hear tales of Dionysus, the Greek god of wine and fertility. Listen to your wine expert guide to learn more as you sip each wine, and pair them with Greek cheese and cold cuts.
- Sip quality Greek wine near the acropolis, the iconic monument of Athens
- Sample wine made with the main Greek grapes and learn about the flavors
- Savor traditional Greek snacks, carefully selected to compliment the wine
- Enjoy greater interaction with your guide and group during a small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Greek Cheese and Cold cuts platter
Artisanal Greek cheeses to pair with white wine and mouthwatering Cold cuts to pair with red wine. Delicious Kalamata olives and whole wheat rusks
5 different Greek wines
A selection of local cheese, cold cuts, olives and home made breadsticks
5 star quality service
A list of the wines and cheat sheet to keep notes
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Tournavitou 9, Athina 105 53, Greece
9 Tournavitou str at Thisseio 10553
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please be aware that due to Covid19 restrictions, your vaccination certificate is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Athens Wine Tasting
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best rated Acropolis Wine Tasting ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Best rated Acropolis Wine Tasting ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Best rated Acropolis Wine Tasting ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best rated Acropolis Wine Tasting ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Best rated Acropolis Wine Tasting
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeAthensFood Tours - OlympiaCooking Classes - OlympiaWine Tastings - OlympiaFood Tours - SantoriniCooking Classes - SantoriniWine Tastings - SantoriniFood Tours - IzmirCooking Classes - IzmirWine Tastings - IzmirCategory
Goulandris Natural History MuseumAcademy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)Philopappos Hill (Filopappou)Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)Allou! Fun ParkNational History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)Psiri Olympic Stadium (OAKA)ErechtheionAnafiotikaSyntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)MikrolimanoAthens War Museum (Polemiko Mouseio)Choragic Monument of LysicratesFloating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofMt. Parnassus (Parnassos)National Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)Byzantine & Christian MuseumOnassis Cultural CentrePlaka