2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Stroll through the streets of Bari, down narrow alleyways and off the beaten path without worrying about getting lost on this guided walking tour. Spend a few hours in the company of a guide who will fill you in on southern Italy's culture, traditions, history, and people. Toast your experience with a taste of homemade Italian gelato.
- Follow a guide to find local hidden gems in Bari
- Taste of authentic Italian gelato included
- Included luggage storage at the starting point
- Guide is multilingual
Saved to wishlist!
2 hours walking tour
Multilingual local guide
Small tasting of home made ice cream
Free wifi & luggage storage
Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Departure & Return
Strada Vallisa, 81, 70122 Bari BA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Special discount for groups
- Minimum of 4 participants
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Velo Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bari Walking City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bari Walking City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bari Walking City Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bari Walking City Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Bari Walking City Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBariCity Tours - PugliaWalking Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaCity Tours - MateraWalking Tours - MateraHistorical Tours - MateraCity Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoWalking Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoHistorical Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory