2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Make the most of your time in Bari with this walking tour that combines sightseeing with a deep dive into the city’s street-food traditions. Follow your guide through the squares and lanes of Bari Vecchia, stopping to sample a variety of treats from “panzerotti” to “sgagliozze”. Pass through the vibrant Piazza Mercantile and admire highlights like the Basilica of San Nicola and the Cathedral of San Sabino during your gastro-walk.
- Experience Bari’s culture and cuisine in one time-saving tour
- See the highlights of Bari Vecchia with a guide to avoid the hassle of a map
- Taste the famous “focaccia barese”, local wines, and beers
- A small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Corso Vittorio Emanuele, 70122 Bari BA, Italy
At the civic 97, down the bronze horse statue
Corso Cavour, Bari BA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guided Tours of Puglia with Antonella and her team
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bari - Semi Private Street Food & City Sightseeing Tour with Local Guide?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Bari - Semi Private Street Food & City Sightseeing Tour with Local Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Bari - Semi Private Street Food & City Sightseeing Tour with Local Guide
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursNightlifeWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Historical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingBariFood Tours - PugliaNightlife - PugliaWalking Tours - PugliaStreet Food Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaFood Tours - MateraNightlife - MateraWalking Tours - MateraStreet Food Tours - MateraHistorical Tours - MateraFood Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoNightlife - Alberobello & LocorotondoWalking Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoStreet Food Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoHistorical Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory