5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Southern Italy’s beaches and cuisine seduce travelers from the world over, but few travelers experience them as an Italians do: swimming and sunbathing in the morning, and then olive oil, mozzarella, and red wine in the afternoon. With this tour, let a local pick you up from your hotel, take you to one of Bari’s best beaches for a few hours, and then to a cooking school for a lesson in Pugliese cuisine.
- Combine two things Italians do best: beach lounging and cuisine
- Create a meal using some of the best local products, including mozzarella and regional wine
- Let someone else worry about transportation and lunch for a day
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Bari
Saved to wishlist!
coffe and traditionals snakes (seasonals)
pasta with traditionals vegetables or fish food
dessert, typical liquores and wine and water
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private tour (small group tour)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Puglia tour guide services di Vito Maurogiovanni
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Pane and Pomodoro Beach Excursion plus Cooking Class with Lunch?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Pane and Pomodoro Beach Excursion plus Cooking Class with Lunch?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Pane and Pomodoro Beach Excursion plus Cooking Class with Lunch
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCooking ClassesPorts of Call ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBariShore Excursions - PugliaCooking Classes - PugliaPorts of Call Tours - PugliaShore Excursions - MateraCooking Classes - MateraPorts of Call Tours - MateraShore Excursions - Alberobello & LocorotondoCooking Classes - Alberobello & LocorotondoPorts of Call Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory