Explore our promoted experiences
- Roman Baths and city walking tour in Bath
- Learn about Bath’s ancient Roman history and Georgian architecture
- Visit the Roman Baths for a glimpse into ancient Roman life
- See the Great Bath, changing rooms, hot springs, and antiquities
- Admire top Bath attractions including the grand Royal Crescent, Pump Rooms, and Circus
- Select a morning or afternoon departure
- Upgrade to include the entrance fee to the Roman Baths
Departure & Return
The meeting point is by the main doors to Bath Abbey (by the entrance to Roman Baths).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Founded by the Romans as a thermal spa and littered with classical treasures, Bath flourished in the 18th century with the development of its honey-stoned, Georgian architecture.
Admire Pulteney Bridge and Gothic Bath Abbey, the coronation site of England’s first king in 973, and then continue to Bath’s showpiece: the Roman Baths.
Pay the entrance fee (depending on option selected) and tour the stunning, column-lined Great Bath and changing rooms, hot pools, and other facilities, all once used for relaxation and socializing by ancient Romans.
See the hot springs, and view the main artifacts in the museum collections, including the famous Minerva’s Head and inscribed stone tablets.
Next, delve into the historical town center to admire its Georgian architecture. See the Pump Rooms and Upper Assembly Rooms, and walk to the world-famous Royal Crescent. Drink in the sumptuous sweep of this 18th-century terrace, and admire the Circus, a circular-shaped terrace formed from curving segments.
After learning about these architectural masterpieces, your tour finishes in the city center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please not any special requirements for your tour in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Footprints Tours Limited
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.