1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Germany’s capital city has a rich history, especially when it comes to WWII. Now you can explore Berlin’s dark history without stepping foot in the city during this exciting virtual tour. In real time, your guide takes you to top sites, such as Führerbunker, the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe, Detlev-Rohwedder-Haus, and Topography of Terror, plus, time is built in for your guide to take questions from the tour group, too.
- Explore Berlin’s WWII and Nazi history during this virtual tour
- See Berlin’s historical sites from the comfort of home
- A live, interactive tour still allows you to stop and ask questions
- This virtual experience gives you Saturday night plans you won’t want to miss
Saved to wishlist!
Professional, local guide
You will need to have video calling software Zoom downloaded onto a device to participate.
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essence of Berlin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBerlinWalking Tours - PotsdamHistorical Tours - PotsdamWalking Tours - RostockHistorical Tours - RostockWalking Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanCategory
Little Big City BerlinPalace of Tears (Tränenpalast)Hackescher MarktNew National Gallery (Neue Nationalgalerie)Unter den LindenNew SynagogueKreuzbergGerman Museum of Technology (Deutsches Technikmuseum)Berlin Gallery (Berlinische Galerie)Friedrichstadt-PalastAnne Frank Centre (Anne Frank Zentrum)Märkisches MuseumPrenzlauer BergOld National Gallery (Alte Nationalgalerie)Berlin TV Tower (Berliner Fernsehturm)Neues Museum (New Museum)Tiergarten ParkEast Side GalleryBröhan MuseumFriedrichstrasse