3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Vietnamese Summer Rolls
Learn how to make these fresh-tasting rice paper rolls packed with prawns, light vermicelli noodles, carrots, cucumber and herbs.
Vietnamese Beef Salad
This low calorie steak salad makes an ideal midweek meal, plus, it's really simple to make. Learn how to balance the flavours for a perfect dressing
Vietnamese Pho Bo
Learn how to master this popular street food dish and the tips and tricks to make a proper broth.
All cooking equipment and ingredients
A 'My Exotic Kitchen' recipe folder and the recipe cards for the dishes prepared in the class
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
B31 2BH , Heath Rd S, Birmingham B31 2BH, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
We are located in Bournville very close to Cadbury World
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with peanut allergies.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Exotic Kitchen
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeBirminghamCooking Classes - West MidlandsCooking Classes - OxfordCooking Classes - ManchesterCategory