3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Balinese Spiced Coconut With Steamed Vegetable Salad
Learn to cook this fresh, fragrant and spicy salad made with blanched vegetables and finished with shredded spiced toasted coconut.
Javanese Chicken Satay & Peanut Sauce
Learn my family recipe for satay sauce handed down by my mum and how to thread the meat on to the skewers.
Sumatran Chicken Curry With Steamed Rice
Learn how to make this rich and fragrant banana leaf curry slowly simmered in coconut milk with galangal, lemon grass and kaffir lime leaf.
Coffee and/or Tea
All cooking equipment and ingredients
A 'My Exotic Kitchen' recipe folder and the recipe cards for the dishes prepared in the class
Departure & Return
Heath Rd S, Birmingham B31 2BH, UK
We are located in Bournville very close to Cadbury World
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with peanut allergies.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Exotic Kitchen
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeBirminghamCooking Classes - West MidlandsCooking Classes - OxfordCooking Classes - ManchesterCategory