6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Jurassic Coast features some of southern England’s most scenic shoreline. Travel via Poole Harbour and Sandbanks, and visit Lulworth Cove and the natural limestone arch of Durdle Door, with 3 hours to spend at your leisure. This half-day tour of the UNESCO World Heritage site departs by coach from Bournemouth, easily reached by bus or train; it makes for an easy day trip from London and South East England.
- Half-day Jurassic Coast tour, departing by coach from Bournemouth
- Comfortable transport drops you for 3 hours at Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door
- Use provided maps and information to explore at your own pace
- West Lulworth village features tearooms, cafes, and pubs for fish-n-chips
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip shared transfer
Live commentary on board
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. Very rarely but there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant ticket: Please note, an Infant ticket doesn't guarantee a seat. If you require a seat for your child, please purchase a child ticket.
- Strollers are welcome, they can be stored in the boot of the vehicle. Please note Durdle Door is not suitable for them as it is quite steep. You can however use the strollers in Lulworth Cove
- The Durdle Door hike can be challenging for some but we offer alternative to see from up high and Lulworth Cove can be enjoyed by all.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Dorset Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jurassic Coast: Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door half day trip?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Jurassic Coast: Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door half day trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBournemouthBus Tours - South West EnglandNature and Wildlife - South West EnglandWalking Tours - South West EnglandHalf-day Tours - South West EnglandCategory