Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
There are many stories, histories and points of interest on this tour. Once you have paid for your tour, open the map in snikkit.com walk towards the nearest icon as you get close it will change colour and you can click it to listen. It's up to you where you want to go and what you want to see.
This is the now infamous location of the statue of slave trader Edward Colston.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY snikkit.com
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms