- Wine and tapas tasting tour in Buenos Aires
- Sample red and white wines from all around Argentina
- Learn more about Argentine wine during an expert-led tasting at El Querandi restaurant
- Taste an array of traditional tapas, including delicious empanadas
- Choice of departure times available
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Travelers must be present 10 minutes before the scheduled time at the meeting point: El Querandi - address: 322 Peru ST, San Telmo.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
During the tasting, sample a variety of wines from all around the country, paired with delicious tapas. Sip white Torrontés wine from the northwest provinces of Salta and La Rioja, accompanied by traditional meat empanadas; sample classic Malbec accompanied by grilled tenderloin steaks from the Cuyo region; and match Pinot Noir or Merlot with typical Patagonian snacks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart - no casual clothes (i.e. jeans, sportswear, joggers, or sneakers)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Wine Tasting in Buenos Aires with Tapas.