Departure & Return
Seomyeon Station Exit 12 (Don't get confused with Seomyeon underground shopping center exit 12! Please double-check before you come)
Drop-off at Gwanganlli Beach - 23:00
Drop-off at Seomyeon Station - 23:10
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dinner time will not be provided
- Please inform us in advance if you would bring a baby stroller, suitcase or wheelchairs.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 mins earlier than the time the tour starts.
- Depending to the weather condition or due to any unpredictable situation on the date, the tour schedule can be changed or canceled
- Voucher is only valid for selected dates and time slots
- Infants are free of charge only when they do not occupy their own seat.
- The drop-points are Gwananlli Beach and Seomyeon Station (If you are staying near Haeundae area, you'd better get off from the last spot we visit - Dongbaek Island)
- For the edited pictures, it takes up to 7 days.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY triends
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff