- An ideal way for first-time visitors to get their bearings of Cambridge
- No getting lost—a guide leads the way on this walking tour
- Save time and tick off a shortlist of key sights, including King’s College
- Learn stories about the city that you wouldn’t discover if exploring alone
Departure & Return
Meet in front of the entrance to Great St Mary’s Church on Senate House Hill
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Open Pass
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands