2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Nestled within Italy’s Bay of Naples, the sun-soaked island of Capri boasts natural rock formations and beautiful coastal scenery. On this tour, choose the start time to suit your schedule and explore this famous island by boat. Reach natural attractions including the Blue Grotto and the Faraglioni Rocks, and soak up the coastal views from your vantage point on the waves. Soak up the sunshine on-deck, or snorkel in the clear waters at your leisure.
- Cruise the coastal waters off Capri with your guide at the helm
- Snorkel and sunbathe at your leisure during your tour
- Choose a morning, early-afternoon, or mid-afternoon cruise time
- Includes use of snorkel equipment
Saved to wishlist!
Free soft drinks
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Piazza Angelo Ferraro, 8, 80076 Capri NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mr. Costanzo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Island of Capri by Boat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Island of Capri by Boat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Island of Capri by Boat?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Island of Capri by Boat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
The Island of Capri by Boat
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCapriWater Tours - SorrentoDay Cruises - SorrentoWater Tours - PositanoDay Cruises - PositanoWater Tours - PompeiiDay Cruises - PompeiiCategory