- Cover more ground on UNESCO-listed Mt. Etna with a Jeep tour
- Explore with a guide for insights into the volcano's history and geology
- Admire bird's-eye views over the countryside and sea from 6,500 feet
- Visit lava fields and craters, plus enter an underground lava tube
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is at the MontataGrande rural tourism in Trecastagni where we offer private parking. If you purchase an option that includes a transfer from Catania or Taormina you will be picked up at a meeting point.
Main entrance Villa Bellini. In front of the Bar Savia. This is the meeting point for guests staying in the center of Catania only if they have purchased the "... Tour from Catania" solution
This is the meeting point for guests staying in Taormina exclusively if they have purchased the "... Tour from Taormina" solution
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY EtnaExcursion.it
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Very good communication from the time of booking, all questions answered." See review