2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy a two-day excursion from Colombo and leave all the planning to the experts. This private tour takes you to Galle, known for its UNESCO-listed fort; to Ahangama fishing village to see the stilt fishers, and to Udawalawe National Park, home to elephants, buffalo, boar, crocodile, and more.
- Private tour exclusively for your party: Ensures a personal experience
- Includes overnight accommodation in Galle: No Need to book your own
- Includes dinner on the first day and breakfast on the second
- Learn about wildlife, history, culture, and more from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
1 nights’ accommodation at Galle
English Speaking Driver
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
# We are Arranging Pickups from All the Hotels In Colombo
# Please be at lobby / meeting point 10 minutes before.
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Colombo City Centre, City Centre, 137 Sir James Pieris Mawatha, Colombo 00200, Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OTN WORLD PVT LTD
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Day Tour to Galle & Udawalawe from Colombo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Day Tour to Galle & Udawalawe from Colombo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Day Tour to Galle & Udawalawe from Colombo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Day Tour to Galle & Udawalawe from Colombo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Day Tour to Galle & Udawalawe from Colombo
1 day 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboShore Excursions - NegomboBus Tours - NegomboOvernight Tours - NegomboMulti-day Tours - NegomboPorts of Call Tours - NegomboShore Excursions - KalutaraBus Tours - KalutaraOvernight Tours - KalutaraMulti-day Tours - KalutaraPorts of Call Tours - KalutaraShore Excursions - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaOvernight Tours - BentotaMulti-day Tours - BentotaPorts of Call Tours - BentotaCategory