6 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This 5-night private tour offers the perfect introduction for first-time visitors to Sri Lanka. Your customizable itinerary includes four UNESCO World Heritage sites: the ancient city of Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Golden Temple of Dambulla and Sri Dalada Maligawa (Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic) in Kandy. Visit a tea plantation, the New Ranweli Spice Garden and the Royal Botanic Gardens, plus enjoy a scenic train journey from Peradeniya to Nanuoya. Includes round-trip private transport from Bandaranaike International Airport or your hotel in Colombo, Mount Lavinia or Negombo.
- Experience Sri Lanka’s historical and cultural heritage with a private guide
- Visit the UNESCO sites of Polonnaruwa, Dambulla, Sigiriya and Kandy
- Tour the New Ranweli Spice Garden and Royal Botanic Gardens of Peradeniya
- Take a scenic railway ride to Nanuoya
Saved to wishlist!
5 nights accommodation in bed and breakfast at three a star hotel
Pickup and drop-off at the airport or local hotels
Transport by air conditioned vehicle
Service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide for the entire tour
Mineral water during sightseeing tours and overland trips
All current taxes
Sri Lanka visa related fees
Any change in tax structure resulting from the hike in published tariff
Any video / still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit
Any others expenses not mentioned on Price Includes section
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Bandaranayaka International Colombo Airport or your hotel in Colombo, Mount Lavinia, Wadduwa, Kalutara or Negombo
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Colombo Harbour, WRRV+6CF, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beyond Escapes
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6-Day Sri Lanka Heritage Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 6-Day Sri Lanka Heritage Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 6-Day Sri Lanka Heritage Private Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6-Day Sri Lanka Heritage Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
6-Day Sri Lanka Heritage Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboShore Excursions - NegomboBus Tours - NegomboArchaeology Tours - NegomboMulti-day Tours - NegomboPorts of Call Tours - NegomboHistorical Tours - NegomboShore Excursions - KalutaraBus Tours - KalutaraArchaeology Tours - KalutaraMulti-day Tours - KalutaraPorts of Call Tours - KalutaraHistorical Tours - KalutaraShore Excursions - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaArchaeology Tours - BentotaMulti-day Tours - BentotaPorts of Call Tours - BentotaHistorical Tours - BentotaCategory