- Private 4-hour Colombo tuk-tuk evening food tour
- Ride a customized tuk-tuk around the bustling streets
- Pass key landmarks and delve into Colombo’s lively entertainment spots
- Sample local cuisine such as 'hopper' pancakes at different food stops
- Enjoy chilled alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in your tuk-tuk
- Each 2-passenger tuk-tuk with cooler, 2-way radio, raincover, and sound system
- Personalized attention from a private driver-guide, with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Meet your driver-guide, and board your own customized, convertible tuk-tuk, each with seats for two passengers. These fun and comfortable motorized 3-wheelers feature all you need for touring: onboard drinks coolers, 2-way radios, and rain covers and umbrellas for rainy weather. You can even bring your own music to play on the high-end sound systems.
When you’re ready, set off through the streets with your driver-guide at the helm. Absorb Colombo’s hustle and bustle as locals head out to relax, and combine sightseeing with tastings of the city’s favorite foods and drinks.
Pass famous landmarks and monuments, and stay refreshed with the various alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks chilling in your tuk-tuk cooler, such as beers and juices.
Along the way, explore Colombo’s hottest entertainment neighborhoods, admiring the city lights and hopping out at different food stops. Sample staples like hoppers (rice and coconut milk pancakes) and more, and learn how Sri Lankan food fuses influences from Muslim, Malay, and Indian cuisine.
After about four hours, finish with a hotel drop-off or ask your driver-guide to leave you at any recommended nightspot to continue your evening independently.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms