5 hours (approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Rhodes has so much worth seeing that covering its highlights in a few hours is impossible without car rental. This private half-day tour delivers: adding a driver and tour guide for narrative and navigation; and the comfort of a Mercedes minibus. After a walking tour of medieval Rhodes Town, discover all the east-coast must-sees, from Lindos to Faliraki. Larger groups can also be accommodated.
- View the best of Rhodes Town and the island’s east coast on a private tour
- See and learn more about the top sites than you could alone in the same time
- Guided walks of old Rhodes Town, Lindos and its Acropolis
- Private Mercedes minibus, with port and select hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Licensed Tour Guide English-Speaking. Full Narrations & Guided Tours on Sites
Professional Experienced Driver English-Speaking
Mercedes Benz Luxury Minibus Air-Conditioned
Wireless Headsets for Guided Walking Tours & Bottled Water
Personalized Customer Service - Respect for your freedom and individuality
Back to the Ship on Time - (if you are a Cruise Ship Passenger)
Entrance fees - Acropolis of Lindos 12 Euros per person (Optional Visit)
Food - Drinks - Gratuities
1984 - 2022 Thirty-Eight Years of Quality Private Tours
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please let us know the time you wish to start your tour. A) RHODES CRUISE PORT: We'll meet you at the dockside, just out of your ship with a sign on the vehicle showing your name. Usually beside the tour buses of your cruise line. We are licensed to get into the dockside. Rhodes is a dock port (All passengers disembark right at the pier, no tender boats or cable cars) so it’s easy to disembark. B) HOTEL: We pickup from any hotel in Rhodes Town (our headquarters). On the East Coast of the island we pickup till Kolymbia (25km / 15 miles from Rhodes Town). On the West Coast of the island till the Airport (14km / 8,6 miles from Rhodes Town). For other parts of the island we provide transportation with additional fee. C) RHODES DIAGORAS AIRPORT: We will meet you at the airport gate, with a sign showing your name
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/3/2019 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rhodes Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best Of Lindos & Rhodes - Guided Private Tour - Half Day - Groups Up 19 People?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Best Of Lindos & Rhodes - Guided Private Tour - Half Day - Groups Up 19 People?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best Of Lindos & Rhodes - Guided Private Tour - Half Day - Groups Up 19 People?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best Of Lindos & Rhodes - Guided Private Tour - Half Day - Groups Up 19 People?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Best Of Lindos & Rhodes - Guided Private Tour - Half Day - Groups Up 19 People