- Tour of the Irish Whiskey Museum including whiskey tasting
- Learn how the popularity of Irish whiskey has waxed and waned over time
- View whiskey memorabilia dating back to the 19th century
- Get to know both prominent and lesser-known Irish whiskey brands
- Savor a sample of Irish whiskey during a tasting
- Upgrade to enjoy a high-quality aged Irish whiskey
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Learn about the cultural heritage of whiskey from your informative guide and hear of how the demise of the drink was brought on by the devastating Potato Famine. Listen to entertaining anecdotes surrounding whiskey, and its mind-altering effects, as you browse the interactive exhibits within the museum.
Conclude your tour with a whiskey tasting session, sniffing and tasting the tipple for maximum enjoyment. Opt to upgrade your experience to enjoy premium aged whiskey and to receive a complimentary souvenir as a memento of your experience.
Bid your guide farewell after the tasting, choosing to purchase souvenirs from the gift shop or a drink at the bar if you desire.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Audio guides available in in French, Spanish, German, Italian and Chinese
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Irish Whiskey Museum
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.