- Irish cabaret night in Dublin, including 4-course dinner
- Celebrate all things Irish with a night at the legendary Taylors Three Rock pub
- Be entertained by award-winning Irish dancers, live Irish musicians and comedians
- Dine on a delicious meal of traditional Irish cuisine, with vegetarian options available
Departure & Return
Departure PointTaylors Three Rock, Grange Road Rathfarnham, Dublin 16 Ireland
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
What To Expect
First, tuck into a scrumptious 4-course dinner, including traditional Irish specialties like seafood chowder or Irish stew, capped off with an authentic Irish coffee.
Then, order yourself a pint of Guinness (own expense) and get ready for the show to begin. This is a show like no other, featuring award-winning Irish dancers and world-class musicians playing classic Irish folk tunes. Be swept up in the infectious rhythms of the fast-paced Irish dances and perhaps even try a few steps yourself and clap along to the soulful ballads.
The show lasts two hours, after which you can choose to stay at the pub for another drink (own expense) or make your way back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Taylors Three Rock
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands