- Montenegro full-day trip from Dubrovnik
- Explore the charming town of Kotor
- Admire views of the Adriatic Sea, the Bay of Kotor and the lush valleys of Župa Dubrovacka and Konavle
- Take an optional boat trip to Our Lady of the Rocks island
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
After crossing the border to Montenegro, twist and turn with the road, going around the large Bay of Kotor, and passing through charming villages along the way. Then stop in Perast, a lovely town at the base of St Elijah Hill. Consider taking the optional boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks island to check out the baroque-era church (at own expense).
The next stop is Kotor, situated in a fjord and one of the most eye-pleasing Montenegrin towns. Once there, begin a walking tour that goes throughout the squares and narrow cobbled streets, taking you to historic churches such as the Cathedral of St Tryphon. Then take some free time to do some wandering—consider marching up the 1,350 steep steps to the San Giovanni Castle for an incredible view and photo opportunity—or sit down for a drink or a snack (at own expense).
After Kotor, head to Budva, a gorgeous walled city on the sea boasts attractive beaches and narrow cobbled streets. Take some free time to explore or sit down for a meal (at own expense).
Take a ferry ride across the Bay of Kotor and then enjoy a final scenic drive along the coastal roads of Montenegro to end your day. You are returned to your Dubrovnik hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST check and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. The minimum number of passengers to run the tour is 4
- Your pick-up time may differ from the advertised start time. This is because pick-up times are regulated around the core of the Old Town.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Super Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews