40 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
You can invite your friends or family members to join you for no extra charge
Departure & Return
46 Baldwin Street, North East Valley, Dunedin 9010, New Zealand
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/5/2020 - 6/24/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Baldwin Street: The Steepest Street in the World
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportDunedin & The Otago Peninsula4WD Tours - South IslandSporting Events - South IslandAudio Guides - South IslandNature and Wildlife - South IslandExtreme - South IslandWalking Tours - South IslandCategory