6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Bike rental fee
Departure & Return
1-chōme-1-1 Asano, Kokurakita Ward, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka 802-0001, Japan
JR Kokura Station 3rd Floor Exit
1 Chome-6 Nishikaigan, Moji Ward, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka 801-0841, Japan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please don’t forget to bring your passport since you will rent a bicycle.
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as you will ride a bicycle on this tour. It is recommended to bring something to drink.
- The tour will be changed as bellow if it rains.
- The tour begins and ends in different locations. If you would like to change the location of where the tour ends, please consult with your tour guide.
- We have not included any particular lunch/dinner places in this tour, but you are welcome to stop for a break and eat at resting spots.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 2000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - Great Feeling Tour to Cross Kanmon Straits by a Biycle!?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - Great Feeling Tour to Cross Kanmon Straits by a Biycle!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - Great Feeling Tour to Cross Kanmon Straits by a Biycle!?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour - Great Feeling Tour to Cross Kanmon Straits by a Biycle!
6 to 7 hours
2 hours 55 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursNature and WildlifeArchitecture ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking ToursMarketsWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFukuoka PrefectureFood Tours - FukuokaNature and Wildlife - FukuokaArchitecture Tours - FukuokaMountain Bike Tours - FukuokaWalking Tours - FukuokaMarkets - FukuokaFood Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureNature and Wildlife - Nagasaki PrefectureArchitecture Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureMountain Bike Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureWalking Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureMarkets - Nagasaki PrefectureFood Tours - Osaka PrefectureNature and Wildlife - Osaka PrefectureArchitecture Tours - Osaka PrefectureMountain Bike Tours - Osaka PrefectureWalking Tours - Osaka PrefectureMarkets - Osaka PrefectureCategory