Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests under 15 years old will not be eligible to book this tour along. Guests above 4 years old can join the tour with accompany of an adult.
- In case there are less than Five participants before departure, this tour will be canceled.
- Guests who take airport bus (departure from Hilton, Tenjin and Canal City) will first go to International Terminal of Fukuoka Airport and transfer to tour bus. Guests who arrive at Harbor City, Hakata Port, International and Domestic Terminals do not need to transfer.
- Schedule may subject to change or cancelation due to actual weather and traffic condition.
- Please write down your desired pick-up location and time in the remark column at the end of your booking.
- Tour guide will accompany when the number of participants reaches 10.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour&Charter International
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff